Have an inspiring thought? Email our man at cameron.burgess@myldsmail.net

Tuesday, August 15, 2017

"Serve Him by serving His people." - Thomas S. Monson



Hello World!!

Well this past week was... eh. We just had another week of not so serious people and disappointments. But! It's all good!! 

We had a fun little experience where we decided to walk from our flat to the mall here in Moleps and back, talking to people as we went. I feel we got ourselves known a bit better, but only a few people were genuinely interested. 

I don't really have too much more to say about the week, and in all honesty, I don't really remember it all that well. 

I had a great moment yesterday as we visited a family. We shared Luke 22: 24-27 and talked about serving others. We related it to the Saviors act of washing the feet of the apostles. It's become a great message for me, service. I know that the Savior's life was lived entirely in the service of others and it's one of the greatest things we can do. And just as King Benjamin said it, "when you are in the service of your fellowman, you are only in the service of your God" (Mosiah 4:27).

I apologize this is short but I'm working to catch up in writing everyone. So I wish you all the best and I hope you had a great week and and that this one will be better!

- Elder Burgess




Look what I found!! A Barn Owl!! I love this bird, I apologize the picture isn't that great, I could only get so close.


We went to a small dam near by and the sights were beautiful!


No comments:

Post a Comment