Have an inspiring thought? Email our man at cameron.burgess@myldsmail.net

Monday, August 7, 2017

His plan is perfect.



Hello Everyone!

Sorry for last week. Things got crazy and before we knew it, time was gone. I wasn't very happy and I missed hearing from you all. 

But to sum up the week before, it was good. I can't remember a ton of detail but I remember some. 

Okay I can't remember much. I might've told you, but if not, Sister Suku is on date. Suku is from Zimbabwe. She was first found by missionaries years back. She wasn't really interested but then she moved back to Zim. Her boyfriend remained behind though and the missionaries remained persistent with him. He's now a member, Brother Lawrence Ndlovu. Well, she came back and is now ready for the gospel. It'll be great because we'll be completing a family! She's great and in a matter of weeks has read from the beginning of the Book of Mormon to Mosiah.

This past week was pretty disappointing. The week started and I wasn't feeling well. I started getting better and my companion got sick. We had to take him to the doctor where we discovered he had a lung infection; ouch, I know. But then he started getting better and I got sick... again... I'm still feeling it even now. 

So to explain this week... Rough. But I had a wonderful moment with the Sebomo family. Joyce, one of the daughters, had a question from her institute studies. From Ephesians 1:4-5 we learn that those that have the gospel were foreordained to have it, so she asked if some were foreordained to not have the gospel. Upon thinking on the question, I realized how amazing God's Plan is. He has placed us where we are for a reason. We all perfectly fit right where we are and we're here with the people we are, some to help, and some to be helped by. God does love us all, and his plan is PERFECT.... I know that now.

I hope you have a wonderful week!
- Elder Burgess


Me, majestically taking in the sights of Molepolole


My new district.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment