Have an inspiring thought? Email our man at cameron.burgess@myldsmail.net

Thursday, July 27, 2017

Life on fire.



Hello people!! So this week will be a bit short.

It's been a busy week!! I've helped many people and just been running around trying to share the gospel.

We had a Zone Activity where we played sports and then a braai. The following day was Zone Conference. Zone Conference was great! A great spiritual day. I feel so inadequate to be here but the Lord sees me fit to be here... A mission is a very humbling experience.

We received transfer news also. No surprise, I'm staying in Molepolole with Elder Motaleng. Our zone is being changed up though, but not on this end.

Sunday we were privileged to be a part of a member reading for some revisions done to the Book of Mormon in Setswana. It was nice, I didn't really understand much though but that's okay. It's wonderful to see people receiving the gospel in their own language. Soon the triple combination will be in Setswana!! So exciting!!

Well here's to another transfer down! It's just crazy....
- Elder Burgess



I was the fire man. I started all the fires for the braai. Bonfires are missed, that's for sure!







No comments:

Post a Comment