Have an inspiring thought? Email our man at cameron.burgess@myldsmail.net

Monday, March 13, 2017

Stay tuned for next week...



Hola!

So I hope you all have had a great week. I've enjoyed mine.

Let's start from Monday eh?

So Monday was fun with the elders, playing soccer and chilling at the chapel. That evening we went to a member's home for FHE. I shared John 11 and related it to the resurrection. I feel it was a good lesson.

Tuesday was an okay day, kinda the bummer of the week. I've already established that earlier in life though. Tuesday is by far the worst day of the week. Period. I did find a great quote about mothers, but I'll save that one for Mother's Day ðŸ˜‰!  Wednesday we put Cecyllia on date!! I'm so excited about this one! She's golden! She loves the church and the Book of Mormon and she's become a great friend to me! I don't know if I'll be here though when she's baptized. But at least hearing about her baptism will be great! 

Thursday... Nothing really exciting, just cancelled appointments and what not. Friday for District Meeting we discussed what we each learned at Zone Meeting, Zone Conference and District Conference. It was really insightful! We finished the day in the area and we were able to see Mbaruku, who we haven't seen for a while, so that was good.

Saturday I must give a shout out to my District Leader for turning 20!!

Sunday was a good Sabbath of prayer and fast and testimony. I've enjoyed this past week and this one will be interesting. I'll find out if I'm leaving my area on Saturday and transfers are on the following Tuesday, so don't worry, you'll hear about it!

See ya'll later...okay talk later...

- Elder Burgess


Here's a great view of Windhoek!


This is a museum we went to today. I couldn't resist the pose when I found a cannon. 


No comments:

Post a Comment