Have an inspiring thought? Email our man at cameron.burgess@myldsmail.net

Tuesday, December 19, 2017

The Church is true.



Hello hello hello!!

I hope you're doing well. 

So I don't have much to say and I don't have a way to upload the photos so I apologize in advance.

I'm doing well and this past week was good. The area is starting to get an effect of Christmas and people are leaving. But we were able to see a wonderful investigator named Tiaan. He's a great guy and is really looking for God. I'm so excited to work with him in the near future. And, I'm happy we were able to see some less actives. There's so many great people here and it's been such a pleasure to be here so far. 

I know the work I'm doing is grand and is of God. I know the Church is true.

- Elder Burgess



No comments:

Post a Comment