Have an inspiring thought? Email our man at cameron.burgess@myldsmail.net

Monday, June 26, 2017

In the blink of an eye.



Hello Dear Family and Friends!!

I hope your past week was a good one. Mine was a bit better. Not too eventful though. We've just been trying to work with the members and do some finding. Thus far all is good, still getting there but it's beginning to pick up. 

We did get to go to a Botswana military base. We have some members that live there so we'll be going there occasionally. It was different from an American military base though. We drive into it and it seems like you're in a game reserve. There's just African bush everywhere! Then you find a building here and there. It wouldn't surprise me if there's lions running around there... It would definitely keep the soldiers on their toes...

Anyways, It seems to me that time is flying! It's crazy how fast this past week went. I also can't believe how fast this transfer is going... But yes, that is life, especially as a missionary. I hope you're all well and that this next week goes well.

- Elder Burgess

P.S. Sorry, no pictures. I actually haven't taken any this past week... I've also not seen any African animals, which has honestly surprised me. But I'll go to a reserve soon, don't worry!


No comments:

Post a Comment