Have an inspiring thought? Email our man at cameron.burgess@myldsmail.net

Tuesday, November 7, 2017

It's lovely being here!



Hi everyone! Sorry this is going to be short. There's not a lot to tell you though. The week was good, except for being a bit sick. Simply I can say it's lovely being here!

I sure love serving my mission, even with the setbacks. I know that this work is special and I'm so happy to be a part of it!

We went to a snake park, that's why this is short, but here's a couple photos. 

I'm doing well and we're working on getting some new investigators this week.

I do have some wonderful recent converts though! They're so fun! I'll try to send pictures of them later on!

Love you all keep on pressing through life!

Regards,
- Elder Burgess







No comments:

Post a Comment