Have an inspiring thought? Email our man at cameron.burgess@myldsmail.net

Friday, July 8, 2016

Neature. How neat is that?




Hello Everyone!!

I'm doing great and now even better because I get to write to you all!!!

I hope everything has been going well. So last Monday, after emailing, we (Elder Bagoole, Elder Hunt, Elder Baldwin, Hunt's new companion, and myself) went to a waterfall that is just outside of Tzaneen. Wow! It's Gorgeous! Don't worry, you'll get pictures! 

Now the rest of the week has been okay. We had a lot of service (surprise, surprise). My favorite was helping Sister Letsaolo. Brother and Sister Letsaolo have been working on a day center for orphans in the area. They wanted to give them a place to go after school and be able to have a good home cooked meal. So we went to help put in a fence. Sadly, I forgot my camera...next time though. 

Teaching wise, well, that's where the okay comes in. Since it's Holiday here (vacation break), It's been harder to meet with people and people have kept dodging us. But we've remained optimistic and tried doing some extra finding. On that note, I have to say, there are way too many pastors here! We start talking to someone on the street and they're reading the pamphlet with a lot of interest and I start getting excited! Just to discover that they're a pastor... But this is mission life! I love my mission so much! I'm enjoying it so much and I wouldn't want to be anywhere else!

Thank you all for all the support you've given to me and I hope your week is a good one.

I know I didn't write much but I'll include plenty of pictures and a picture is worth a thousand words! ðŸ˜œ

Love you all!
- Elder Burgess

P.S. Oh and Happy Fourth of July, America! 



Me in front of the first waterfall, it's big!! 


The pools there are beautiful!! And so tempting to swim...but sadly, rules are rules.


Here's the lower waterfall.


Here we see a delicacy, grilled chicken feet smothered in chili sauce. It was actually really good.


Allotment came in and Elder Bagoole and I wanted to make it rain.




No comments:

Post a Comment