Have an inspiring thought? Email our man at cameron.burgess@myldsmail.net

Monday, October 17, 2016

It's an oven out here.




Hello Everyone!! 

Life is doing well. This past week was good, just very hot! Namibia is definitely a desert. I've been getting to know the area a lot better this past week. We've been able to meet some wonderful people and do some great things. 

Every week we visit a soup kitchen and help feed children. It was so cool to be a part of that!! The kids were all so kind and it was just a great feel! I'll attach pictures. So we arrived and waited for the kids. I got put on dish duty. It wasn't that bad though. 

I'm kinda not sure what to share... 

Elder Mosweswe and I are getting along and working on getting the area to grow. 

Oh interesting story. So in our area, Wanaheda, there are two companionships and we both had cars. So you know what happened to our car (still no news on our car). But now the other elders' car just broke down today... Namibia just hasn't liked missionaries. We'll keep going though. Looks like we're all walking!!

Sorry there's not much but I'll attach a couple pictures and they're worth a thousand words!! 

Thank you to you all!!

- Elder Burgess



Elder Hamilton and I are ready to serve! And serve the food. 


The kids just kept coming.




No comments:

Post a Comment