Have an inspiring thought? Email our man at cameron.burgess@myldsmail.net

Monday, February 6, 2017

Zone Painting



Hello Everyone!

I hope you had a great week. This past week was great for me! To start off we had a normal week, appointments, appointments cancel, trying to find new people, etc. This past week was our final week of the transfer and eventful. On Thursday we had everyone cancel on us, right as we got to the door. That was interesting but I loved the weekend!! 

On Friday we had Zone Meeting and a Zone activity. For Zone Meeting we talked about how teaching repentance is the great challenge, because, if people truly understand repentance and the Atonement then everything else that the gospel and the church teach will just make sense and fall into place. Repentance is one of the greatest gifts given to us because of our Savior, Jesus Christ.

So after a great Zone Meeting we had our activity. Paintballing. That's right, paintballing. It was so fun!! We had teams of six because two elders didn't want to play. The guns weren't great nor was the field but it was a blast!! We had a great time as a zone! I'll attach pictures.

Sunday (yesterday) we had a very cool moment. I was prompted to read about faith and the priesthood in the morning and later, during fast and testimony meeting, I was prompted to testify on the same thing. Well, We had a sister bring a friend to church and she asked for a blessing. She's been suffering from a serious illness and she wants to be healed. I proceeded to tell her about how these things are wrought by faith. Faith in the priesthood and faith in the Lord. It was a very spiritual moment and I know that my own faith was strengthened because of it.

Well not much else to share so I'll bid adieu!

- Elder Burgess


Paintball!!

#1 Soldier!



No comments:

Post a Comment