Have an inspiring thought? Email our man at cameron.burgess@myldsmail.net

Thursday, October 19, 2017

A Special Request



In Zone Conference we were asked "Why are you here?" 

It struck me that I wanted to know from others. So I have a request. I want to know: "Why did you serve a mission?" for those that did, "Why are you serving a mission currently?"

For others:
"Why are you in the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints?"

"What makes you stay?"

I'd like to get everyone's response that is willing. It doesn't have to be long but if it is that is okay. Write freely! 

I would like to compile everyone's testimony/ story and keep them and also share the responses on my blog. For those who are willing to send this, please put "I'm here because..." in the 'subject line' of your EMAIL and send it directly to ME. 

INCLUDE in the SUBJECT LINE of your email either:

If you are NOT okay with your response being featured on the BLOG and want it for my eyes only then type "(anonymous)". 

OR

If you ARE okay with me sharing it, include "(permission granted)". These responses will be forwarded to my sister so they can be featured on my missionary blog.


Thank you so much and I hope you think on it and help me with this project!


Sincerely,
- Elder Burgess





No comments:

Post a Comment