Have an inspiring thought? Email our man at cameron.burgess@myldsmail.net

Thursday, October 19, 2017

Never stop learning.



Hello dear peoples!!

I hope you're doing well; I'm grand, thanks for asking!

This past week was good, great actually.

So to start off, my health is improving. Those dang ulcers have got nothing on me (and modern medicine)! So to put it simply, the week was mostly made up of Zone Conference and transfer news. So the week was going through the motions and fighting being sick but then on Tuesday things got interesting. Our vehicle started overheating so it was towed 100 km away to Pretoria and we were walking.

Thursday we had Zone Conference and it was fantastic!! I feel I learned a bit and it amazes me how the gospel is a continuous learning plane; You just keep learning! We had a nice lesson by our Zone Leaders where we all shared why we're here, both on our missions and in the church. It was a very spiritual moment and I truly loved it! But of course the anticipation was on transfer news.

So for the big news.... I'm..... LEAVING!!! I'm going back to Limpopo! I'm going to be serving in Seshego with an old acquaintance from Namibia, Elder Khupiso. It'll be quite interesting! Well I guess that's all. I still think it's interesting that I'm going to Limpopo again. I'll be about 60 km's from my first area, Mokopane. Limpopo here we come!

Regards,
- Elder Burgess


We had a Priesthood activity and I helped with the pap (the white fluffy stuff that isn't mashed potatoes).


Our "Title of Liberty" with our reasons for why we're here.


Candid of Elder Tikologo (who's finishing his mission) singing in the primary choir. Everyone said they didn't realize he was up there at first because he's short!!



No comments:

Post a Comment