Have an inspiring thought? Email our man at cameron.burgess@myldsmail.net

Monday, October 9, 2017

The gospel moves on through life's hiccups.



Hello dearest family and friends!!

I cannot believe that the week is over!! Just crazy!! Life has been fast this past week!

In short, we have a couple new investigators and they're both the head of the house. We're teaching a father and his kids. Jacob is his name and the other gentlemen has a good family but they haven't joined us yet. Maybe this week. 

Sorry this is short though. The reason is I had to go to the hospital. I've been having some stomach pains so I needed to check it out. Don't freak out loved ones but I have stomach ulcers. They're not bad and I'm on medicine. So no worries!! 

Oh! On a happy note! I have finished reading Jesus The Christ. Mom, I greatly understand why it's one of your favorite books! I've loved it and I greatly reccommend it to all!

Well love you all and have a great week! We have Zone Conference and Transfer news this week so we'll see what happens!!

Love,
- Elder Burgess


Finished!


My district. Sorry the photo isn't the best.


Elder Shorthill, myself, and Angel the Bishop's daughter.



No comments:

Post a Comment